Visit Pearl Harbor battleships and get 15% Off on pearl harbor tours with no change/cancellation fees for March and April 2020. Visit historical Sites and Honolulu From Maui. Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Honolulu, National Cemetery of the Pacific, USS Missouri and Waikiki
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the Navy Boat to the Memorial
- See the “black tears of the Arizona”
- Round trip Inter-Island Airfare from Kahului, Maui
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Historic World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- View many USA Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers.
- Admire the massive guns of the “Mighty Mo”
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Board the USS Missouri Battleship
- Guided Deck tour of the ‘Mighty Mo’
- Ford Island Transportation
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- AliIolani Hale & Hawaii State Capitol
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
Battleships of World War II departing Kauai
About Your Tour
Find the historical backdrop of World War II on one of our most well known visits! A fantastic day loaded up with moving dedications and dazzling exhibition halls, go along with us at Pearl Harbor on our Battleships of World War II Tour!
Investigate celebrated wartime landmarks, remembrances, and galleries all through Pearl Harbor, including the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Complete your excursion to Pearl Harbor with an exhaustive voyage through these destinations, in addition to take an energizing driving visit through noteworthy midtown Honolulu!
Board the USS Arizona Memorial and feel the feelings of the grave token of the assaults that struck Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Companion into the body of the submerged warship and view the names of those lost on the Remembrance Wall. All historical center affirmations are incorporated with this visit, including a guided deck visit on board the USS Missouri! Investigate the acclaimed warship, which served in over 50 years of war and clashes and is the most praised war vessel in United States history. Experience the feelings and recollections of Pearl Harbor that stay solid right up ’til today. Go along with us on a Pearl Harbor visit that will move you amazing.
A one day fly away visit are an awesome method to upgrade your excursion, taking in another Hawaiian Island, and seeing the destinations that make Oahu extraordinary.
Go along with us for an intriguing voyage through history and legacy at Pearl Harbor. Seats are constrained, hold now at an extraordinary cost!